Five reasons this scene is hot, hot, hot.
1. Yank that hurr, gurl. YANK IT. She just grabs his hair and pulls.
2. The way they both keep shifting to align themselves, as my dear internet buddy Blithers would say, business-wise. This is deeply committed make-out acting.
3. Logan always looks tall, looming over Veronica, bearing down on her, but here he looks massive. His arms are HUGE. It’s the forced perspective, I know, but still. Damn.
4. I also have feelings about his watch. I won’t go into it.
5. The very fact of our Veronica having a heated makeout with her boyfriend in his parked car during their lunch period.
6. The music doesn’t hurt either.